NZRF Annual Bledisloe Cup Luncheon
Official Charity of Experience Group
How we help the New Zealand Rugby Foundation
Experience Group, have a close and unique relationship with the New Zealand Rugby Foundation ('NZRF') for many years.
Experience Group has managed and delivered the NZRF's Annual Bledisloe Cup Luncheon every year since 2008.
We believe NZRF does an outstanding job in their core area - support, prevention, advocacy and relationships around injured rugby players in New Zealand.
It is our intention to continue this support of the NZRF's VIP's - (Very Important People - Very Injured Players) and their staff.
A charitable association with NZRF is an important, and seemingly logical, way for us to give something back to rugby in New Zealand from our commercial activities associated directly with rugby.
Our Event Management services to the NZRF consist of:
- Marketing - use of database(s) and online.
- Sales - follow ups through email/phone.
- Booking process - liaison with potential patrons, booking sheets, invoicing, payments and confirmations.
- Budget setting - in consultation with client's expectations of outcome. Directions on revenue targets, costs, profits/margins.
- NZRF Client liaison - outline of event and its purpose. Shape and style, including expected outcomes to NZRF. Overall objectives and aims of the event.
- Ticketing process - distribution.
- Fundraising - automated fundraising software for live auction items, processing of silent auctions.
- Venue liaison - in consultation with NZRF's requirements.
- Food & beverage - liaison with venue, final selections with NZRF & event day operations.
- Liaison with Sponsors - products.
- Entertainment liaison - MC, Guest Speakers, Musicians.
- Show liaison - Audio Visual, Sound, Lighting and Staging.
- Show production - planning and event day.
- Theming - venue, tables, staging.
- Table plan co-ordination.
- Runsheet co-ordination.
- Set up and pack down.
- Event day management - Event Manager onsite.
- Staffing co-ordination - any hosts required for meet and greet.
- Stocktake procedures for sponsored product.
- Financial consolidation - post event.
Contact us now to see how we can assist you and your fundraising event in a similar way. Or Contact us on 09 304 0355 if you would like to attend a NZRF event in 2016.